Addddddicted to this show!!! Get more show info here!
Sean Lowe shares the 25 things you don't know about him with Us Weekly. The Dallas native, 29, can be seen handing out roses on The Bachelor on ABC Mondays at 8pm.
1. I unloaded trucks full of adult diapers as my summer job.
2. My favorite movie of all time is The Departed.
3. I wore a size-13 shoe by age 13.
4. I must clean my ears with Q-Tips after showering.
5. I brush my teeth at least four times a day.
6. I am the world's greatest recorder player.
7. One of my hobbies is reading -- mostly history, business and Christian books.
8. I love John Mayer.
9. I think astrology is total BS.
10. My hair was strawberry-blond when I was a kid.
11. I eat 18 egg whites each day.
12. I played the trumpet in middle school.
13. I frequently see movies by myself.
14. I don't like to talk while eating breakfast.
15. My mother's meatloaf is the best.
16. I'm the proud father of two dogs, a chocolate Lab named Ellie and a boxer called Lola.
17. In high school, I shook terribly during my public speaking class.
18. I love indie films.
19. I own a bag and furniture company called The Factory Girl.
20. I live in Texas, but I don't have a pair of cowboy boots!
21. I enjoy collecting watches.
22. I hate going to nightclubs.
23. I watch more HGTV than any many should.
24. I got into fitness modeling because my friend said I'd never make it.
25. I'm the reigning Words With Friends World Champion (self-proclaimed).
Who do you want to see get slimed?!
Josh Duhamel is a kid at heart, which makes him the perfect person to host Nickelodeon's 26th Annual Kids' Choice Awards. The event will take place Saturday, March 23, at the University of Southern California's Galen Center in L.A., airing live on the cable network at 8 p.m. EST. Read more.
The 30-year-old actor took to Twitter to alert his fans of some tickets still available for his Tokyo shows this coming February. “Arigato, Japan! 2 sold out Tokyo shows & last one is close to selling out! Let’s sell out Tokyo by this weekend!” he tweeted that same day – if you’re in the area, grab your tickets and help Adam sell out Tokyo!!! Read more.
Kelly Osbourne and her beau of one year Matthew Mosshart are reportedly engaged to be married, Us Weekly reports! “Kelly is the happiest she’s ever been,” a source told the mag. “Her career is going well, and she’s in a healthy relationship with a wonderful guy.” Read more.